The stages of brow healing
You may NOT have a PMU procedure if you have any of the conditions listed below:
- You are under 18
- You are prone to Keloid scars
- You are pregnant or breastfeeding
- You have been on Accutane within 1 year
- You have irritation of the skin of any kind such as rash, psoriasis, eczema, rosacea, sunburn on the area of procedure.
- You are on Retin-A or Retinols. Be off 7 days before appointment and avoid 30 days after procedure.
- Diabetic (consult your doctor)
- Undergoing Chemotherapy (consult your doctor)
- A Pacemaker or major heart problems
- Had an Organ transplant
- Sick (cold, flu, etc. Will affect the healing process, please reschedule) You generally don’t heal well and develop infections easily
- If your old tattoo is too dark (please contact me to send a picture so I can see how faded your old tattoo is)
- PLEASE NOTE: WE HAVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE SERVICES TO ANYONE Microblading/PMU is a big step & requires research on your part. You should choose an artist who’s work you like. With that being said, if you show too many signs of apprehensiveness or if you are too nervous for the procedure, we will decline the service and you will forfeit your deposit. NO EXCEPTIONS. A new deposit will be required to reschedule. This is my right of refusal as an artist & business owner. This is for your benefit.
FIRST TIME PMU APPOINTMENTS ARE NOT CONFIRMED UNTIL $100 DEPOSIT IS RECEIVED
All deposits and booking fees are NOT refundable. All PMU appointments cancelled without 48 hour notice forfeit all deposits. All lash appointments cancelled without 24 hour notice will forfeit all deposits. NO EXCEPTIONS. A new deposit is due and will fall under this same policy, before you will be allowed to reschedule.